Thank you for choosing Don Bravo as your favorite Mexican Restaurant. Its owners and operators, the Bravo Family, believes that the formula for success is with quality food, excellent guest service, cleanliness, coupled with very competitive prices and hearty portions.
Since our family opened the first Don Bravo in touristy Ixtapa, Zihautanejo Mexico (150 miles north of Acapulco on the Pacific Coast) in 1980, we have developed a pledge that we abide by up to this very day:
- We promise never to start your order until it is placed by you. It is always made to order.
- We promise to use only the best quality meats & seafood, fresh vegetables, real sour cream, cheese and fresh tortillas.
- We promise to make our salsas, chips, guacamole, rice, and beans DAILY and by SHIFT!
- We promise to use 100% cholesterol free canola oil in our cooking.
- We promise never to use lard, MSG, or preservatives.
- We promise that your purchase of our Mexican Food is the best value for your money GUARANTEED!!!
- We promise that you, as our guest, are important to our business, second to none.
Don Bravo may not be the biggest out there, but all of our family: Carlos, wife Teresa, and the kids, Jose, Janet and Connie, are working hard to be the BEST!
Gracias Y Buen Provecho,
The Bravo Family